The TARNAVE vineyards is located on the steep hills(15-25) about 500 m. high along the valleys of two Tarnave revers and on the plateau bordered of them. These wine regions in the middle of Transilvania, the climate conditions are comparable with Rhin Valleys-Germany and Burgelland Valleys-Austria It is the coll climate ideal for fruity white wines with good acidity, which accounts for almost all the region production..
The JIDVEI WINERY has 2000 ha. production of excellent wine (dry and sweet) such as Feteasca REGALA Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Muscat Ottonel
Vinification with full temperature control between 10-12 degree.
- Sauvignon Blanc dry white wine, flavors, strong, grassy, herbal, citrus (particularly grapefruit) tastes
- Feteasca Regala; dry white, wine flavors; floral fruity, citrus and asparagus
- Riesling semidry wine flavors fruity (citrus, apricot, peach) and mineral.
- Gewurztraminer; semi sweet wine, golden color, flavors tangerine, pineapple, pear and rose petal.
- Dry Muscat: dry wine, yellow color, flavored: floral nose with aroma of Muscat.