History of Beer
The origin of beer predates recorded history, extending into the mythology of ancient civilization Beer, the first alcoholic beverage, was discovered in dependently the most ancient cultives including Babylonnians, Assyrians, Egiptians, Hebrews, Africans, Chinesse, Incas, Teutons and Saxons.
Timisoreana Beer, a superb hand-crafted Pillsner from Romania, is brewed according to traditional methods. Only the finest fresh hops and malts from Romania-Transilvania. The beer developed there in 1718, is known in Romania.
- Alcoholic content by volume 4,6-5 %, serve chilled but not below 46 F
- Aroma : fragrance that derives from the ingrediens may by flowers. Any fermentation drink made from malted, barley, hops, yeast and water.
- Bouquet : portion of order caused by fermentation (barleyhops, etc.)
- Carbon dioxide: the bubbles in the beer are made occurs naturally as a by product of fermentation
- Hops : the flowers of a perennial vine, they add flavor, aromand pleasantly bitter”finish’ to beer, hops. Also acts as natural preservative.
- Food: the beer can be found that are great for drinking with a variety of meals, from spicy, Mexican, Chinesse, Italian dishes, to sandwiches and grilled meats.
PHYSICAL CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Beer Timisoreana 0,500 lit
Aspect : characteristic
Smell : characteristic
Taste : characteristic
Present extract 1.62 ° P
Real extract : 3.44 ° P
Original extract 1 1.06 ° P
Alcohol 4.98 % v/v
Colour 7.18 EBC
C02 content 5.63 g/l
Total package oxygen : 28 ppB
Density at 20 C. 1.00448 9/cm3
Bitterness units : 21.39 ppm
Haze (90°) : 0.31 EBC
Haze (25°) : 0.11 EBC
Coliforme bacteria / ml : absent
Yeast and mould / ml : absent